If you are looking for a VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) service to improve the connectivity of your business, then Vonage is one of the best choices you have. Today we are here with a detailed article about Vonage including Vonage Sign In to give you a better perspective of the service. What is Vonage? As we mentioned above, Vonage is an internet-based telecommunication service provider that offers both Vonage Personal and Vonage Business services to meet the different demands of their customers.
What is Vonage Business?
Vonage Business is a cloud-based telecommunication service that, as the name suggests, works best for businesses. The main advantage of the Vonage Business service is that it helps businesses to scale their telecommunication requirement as they progress without worrying about unexpected future expansion fees and paying for services that they do not use at the present moment.
How to Do Vonage Sign In?
There are two different Vonage Sign In that you can perform when visiting the website. There is the Vonage Business Cloud Sign In and the Vonage Enterprise Sign both of which we have detailed below.
Vonage Business Cloud Sign In
The Vonage Business Cloud Sign In is for the Vonage Business customers and allows them to completely customize and manage the phone system of the company and also allows them to monitor the activity of all accounts in real-time and set rules for company-wide operation as well.
- In order to complete Vonage Sign In for Vonage Business account, first you need to click here.
- After the web page from the above link loads completely, you will be presented with the Vonage Business login page.
- You now have to enter the Username and Password of your Vonage Business account and then click on the “Sign In” button.
- If you wish the web browser to remember your username and password for later easy sign in, tick the “Remember Me” checkbox.
Vonage Enterprise Sign In
Vonage Enterprise users have different login pages for different purposes and we have detailed each one of them below.
- The Vonage Enterprise Portal will allow both end users and site admins to view information, manage several other features related to customer support. For Vonage Enterprise Portal Sign In page, click here.
- The Vonage MyVoice Portal will allow both site admins and end users to manage individual profiles and customize different controls related to calls. For Vonage MyVoice Portal Sign In, click here.
- Finally, the Call Recording Portal will allow site admins to view call recordings and set parameters for call recording. This portal can also be used to add new admins and users and perform several account related activities. Click here for Vonage Call Recording Portal Sign In page.
- After you have clicked the respective Vonage Sign In page, you just need to enter the username and password for your account and then click on the “Log In” button in order to access your Vonage Enterprise account.
How to Recover/Reset Vonage Sign In Password?
If you forgot your Vonage Sign In password, then below is how you can reset Vonage Sign In password easily.
- To reset Vonage Sign In password in case you forgot Vonage Sign In password, click here.
- Enter the username of your Vonage Sign In the account in the space provided.
- Tick the “I’m not a robot” checkbox to verify you are a human.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
The Vonage Sign In password reset link will be sent to the email account that you used while performing the Vonage Sign Up.
If the above article helped you in understanding how to do Vonage Sign In, then do share this article. Also, if you have any questions about Vonage or any of their features, please leave a comment below and we will help you out.