When it comes to the best VoIP services in the world, Vonage is one of the first names that comes into everyone’s mind. Vonage is always ranked in the top among the best VoIP services and they have years of experience and millions of customers around the world to back this claim.
There are many Vonage reviews out there, however, if you are interested in a short review of Vonage, then today we bring you a list of Vonage Pros and Cons in order to give you a quick idea on the strong and weak points of Vonage VoIP services.
About Vonage VoIP Services
Before we present you with the pros and cons of Vonage, let us first brief you about the services offered by Vonage.
As we mentioned in the introduction, Vonage is one of the most popular VoIP service providers out there. One of the main reasons for the success of Vonage is the affordability of their services in comparison to other VoIP services.
Vonage offers both consumer and business level VoIP solutions, therefore no matter whether you are looking for a personal VoIP solution or a VoIP solution for your business, you will be able to find what you are looking for with Vonage.
Vonage Pros and Cons
Below are some of the highlight advantages of using Vonage VoIP services.
- Easy Setup: Setting up the Vonage VoIP service is quite an easy task and required very less time in comparison to competitors.
- Money Back Guarantee: If you feel unsatisfied with the VoIP services offered by Vonage after paying for the service, then you can opt to make use of the money back guarantee to cancel the subscription and get your money back. The money back guarantee is valid for the first 14 days.
- User-friendly app and website interface: The Vonage web and application interface is quite simple and user-friendly.
- Low call rate for international calls: If you are interested in making international calls using VoIP, then Vonage is the best option you have as they have one of the least call rates for international calls.
- Superb Customer Support: If you are facing any difficulty in using the Vonage VoIP services, then you can get in touch with the Vonage Customer Care team and get your issue resolved over chat or call instantly.
Below are some cons of Vonage VoIP services.
- Poor Call Quality: Most of Vonage VoIP users complain about poor call quality in many regions. However, compared to the pricing of the service, it is still a good choice.
- Extra charge for a second line: If you wish to establish a second line for the same connection, then you need to pay extra for the line.
- No Internet Means No Calling: As Vonage uses the internet to make calls, if your internet is down then you won’t be able to make or receive any calls.
We believe that the above short review featuring the pros and cons of Vonage VoIP services was helpful and informative to you. In case you have any questions regarding Vonage or any services that they offer, feel free to get in touch with us with your question.