Vonage is one of the popular VoIP services out there. Today we bring you a detailed article on Vonage including Vonage service plans, Vonage features, and Vonage Login. If you are a Vonage customer, then you probably must be confused about where to perform the Vonage login for your plan. There are different Vonage login pages for Vonage residentials, business cloud, and enterprise plan users. If you are interested to know in detail about where to perform Vonage Login for your particular Vonage account, below down is how you can perform Vonage login for each account type.
What is Vonage?
Vonage is an Internet telephony service provider that is publicly held. Vonage offers telecommunication services for both personal and business use. The technology that Vonage use is the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) technology.
The Vonage company was found back in 2001 and is based out of New Jersey, United States of America. As per the most recent reports from 2014, Vonage has subscriber lines of over 2.5 million. Along with providing telecommunication services, Vonage also offers several applications for the mobile operating system.
Even though Vonage is primarily a personal telecommunication company that makes use of the VoIP technology, the company has also been recently expanding its services to be more helpful in the B2B (Business to Business) sector.
Why Choose Vonage?
Lots of people have recently been choosing Vonage over other carriers because of a variety of reasons. If you are looking for phone carrier alternatives to switch to from your current carrier and if you are wondering what makes Vonage one of the best telecommunication choice, then below are some of the reasons why Vonage is considered the best among the rest of the competition.
Cheap Upfront Payment: There is no type of contact or lease fees that you have to pay when you begin the connection with Vonage. Also, the Vonage Box that you require while setting up your connection is absolutely free. Moreover, if you choose an annual contracted Voyage plan, then the shipping and also the activation fees that are required for you to pay normally is also waived off completely. In comparison, if you pick Time Warner Home Phone Plan then you have to pay $25 as activation fee, you have to pay a telephone number fee of $29.95 if you choose the Xfinity Voice Unlimited plan by Comcast and if you decide to go with the AT&T U-Verse Voice plan, then the upfront payment you have to pay is $99. Whereas, if you choose a plan by Vonage, then you can be paying as low as just $9.99 as an upfront payment.
Ability to Make As Many Calls You Want: Vonage offers unlimited calling to any international country and there are more than 60 countries supported by Vonage for unlimited calling. Unlimited calling can be done to more than 60 countries in the world via landline and to 10 countries around the world using a mobile phone. Comparing calling functionality with the competitors, Time Warner only offers 1000 minutes of international calling and only supports 104 countries. Verizon only provides 500 minutes worth of international calling and the number of supported countries is 119. Comcast only offers 300 international calling minutes and only to 101 countries. Finally, AT&T has no special calling offer for their customers and charges per-minute international calling rates.
What Are the Different Vonage Personal Plans?
Vonage specializes in offering customers different calling plans that match with their international calling requirements. All the plans for home phones come default with premium calling-related features and also unlimited calls for free to anyone who has a Vonage connection.
They also provide a 30-day money back guarantee for the plans that you purchase so that in case you change your mind or find that the Vonage plan that you chose does not meet your international calling requirements, you can always get the money you paid back.
There are some features that are common to all Vonage personal home plans. They are:
- Free Vonage Box.
- Do It Yourself Tutorial for Settings up your Vonage box.
- Free shipping and also activation for all plans that has an agreement for 1-year.
- Option to either keep your existing phone number or choose a new one as well.
Below are the different Vonage calling plans along with the price you have to pay in order to subscribe to the plan and the features that you get once you subscribe for the plan.
Vonage North America
The Vonage North America plan costs $9.99 per month for 12 months with a 1-year long agreement. Taxes and other fees will be added extra to the above price. Below are the features that you will receive if you subscribe to the Vonage North America plan.
- Unlimited calling throughout the United States of America, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Canada.
- Ability to receive incoming calls from Mexico for local call price if they have a local access number.
- Very low per-minute rates to 244 countries around the world. You can make a call to these 244 countries either using your home phone or use up to 2 different Smartphones that have the Vonage Extensions application installed on them.
- More than 20 useful features including the ability to handle 3-way calls, call waiting, selective call block, WIFI calling, and Caller ID.
Without a contract, the Vonage North America plan will cost $24.99 per month.
The Vonage World plan is priced at $9.99 per month for 6 months. The plan has a 1-year long agreement and the final pricing of the plan will have taxes and other fees added to it. The features offered under the Vonage World plan are:
- Unlimited calling support to any destination in the United States of America and Puerto Rico.
- Unlimited international landline calls supported to 60 countries.
- Unlimited international mobile calls supported to 10 countries.
The Vonage World plan is priced at $27.99 without a contract.
Vonage US & Canada 400
The Vonage US & Canada plan is priced at $12.99 per month for 12 months with an agreement lasting 1-year.
- A domestic plan that offers 400 minutes per month.
- Ability to make calls to mobile phones and landlines across the United States of America, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
The Voyage US & Canada 400 plan also costs $12.99 without an annual agreement.
What is Vonage Business Cloud Plan?
The Vonage Business Cloud plan is a phone service offered by Vonage especially for businesses and is hosted in the cloud. The Vonage Business Cloud plan is designed in order to help business promote their in-house phone service.
Below are the features offered by the Vonage Business Cloud Plan:
- Phone service supported by a high-speed internet connection provided by the business.
- Option to keep the existing phone number of your business.
- More than 40 standard features on the phone that are specially designed to support businesses.
- Tech and service support based out of the United States of America available all day around the clock.
- No yearly contracts.
- An uptime guarantee of 99.999 percent.
- Ability to use existing landline phone or purchase a new phone along with the plan.
- Support for add-on features as demanded by the business.
- Easy process to set up the Vonage Business plan. Training is also offered so that businesses can make complete use of the plan.
What Are the Different Vonage Business Cloud Plans?
There are several plans offered under Vonage Business cloud so as to meet the requirements of businesses of different scales and sizes. If you are interested in subscribing for a Vonage Business Cloud plan, then below are the different plans and their pricing offered under Vonage Business Cloud Plans.
Vonage Mobile Plan
The Mobile plan under Vonage Business Cloud is best to communicate using a mobile device and a desktop. This plan is very much useful for remotely located business teams and also for businesses that do not use a desk phone.
Vonage Mobile Features:
- Support for unlimited phone calls and SMS.
- Mobile application for Android and iOS.
- Desktop-based application.
Vonage Mobile Pricing:
- 1-4 Lines: $19.99 per month per user.
- 5-19 Lines: $17.99 per month per user.
- 20-99 Lines: $14.99 per month per user.
Vonage Premium Plan
The premium plan is best for businesses that use all sorts of devices to collaborate and communicate. The premium plan is very much suitable for regular offices.
Vonage Premium Features:
- Support for an unlimited number of calls and SMS.Desktop application.
- Mobile application for Android and iOS.
- Multi-level auto attendant with the help of IVR that allow callers to select the department or person that they wish to reach on phone.
- Support for video chat, group file sharing, and conferencing for up to 100 people.
- Integration with CRM software like Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, GSuite, Oracle, Office 365, Clio, Desk.com, Bullhorn, JobDiva, ConnectWise, Zendesk, and Netsuite.
Vonage Premium Pricing:
- 1-4 Lines: $29.99 per month per user.
- 5-19 Lines: $27.99 per month per user.
- 20-99 Lines: $24.99 per month per user.
Vonage Advanced Plan
The advanced plan is the most feature-packed business telecommunication offering by Vonage. Businesses can unify the communications system and also get add-ons along with a dedicated team for onboarding and setup.
Vonage Advance Plan Features:
The Advanced plan supports all the features listed above that are available under the Premium plan. Below are the additional features supported by the Advanced plan.
- On-demand call recording for 15 hours per month.
- Visual Voicemail support.
- Setup for Orange-Glove.
Vonage Advance Plan Pricing:
- 1-4 Lines: $39.99 per month per user.
- 5-19 Lines: $37.99 per month per user.
- 20-99 Lines: $34.99 per month per user.
The prices of all the Mobile, Premium and Advanced plans are exclusive of taxes and additional fees. Also, to know about plan pricing for more than 100 lines, you have to directly contact the sales team for a quote.
Vonage Login Accounts
If you are interested to know in detail about where to perform Vonage Login for your particular Vonage account, below down is how you can perform Vonage login for each account type.
How to do Vonage Login for Vonage Residential Plan?
Below is how you can complete Vonage login for Vonage Residential Plan.
- Visit the Vonage Login page for Vonage Residential Plan by clicking here.
- In the web page that loads, enter your username and password in the respective spaces.
- After entering the username and password, click on the “Sign In” button.
You should now be successfully signed into your Vonage Residential Plan account.
How to do Vonage Login for Vonage Business Cloud Plans?
If you are a Vonage Business Cloud customer, then you can complete Vonage Login for your account by following these steps:
- Load the Vonage Login page for Vonage Business Cloud customers by clicking here.
- In the right side of the web page that now loads, you can see spaces to enter your username and password.
- After entering your username and password, click on the “Sign In” button.
That is it. You should now be successfully signed into your Vonage Business Cloud account.
How to do Vonage Login for Vonage Enterprise Plans?
If you own a Vonage Enterprise account, then you can perform Vonage Login as a system end user, system administrator or to access call recordings of customers. Below is how you can perform Vonage Login for Vonage Enterprise Plan accounts.
- To log in as a System End User, click here.
- To log in as a System Administrator, click here.
- To log in to access the call recordings of customers as well as to set recording parameters, assign admins and users, and other tasks that are related to call recording, click here.
- After loading the appropriate web page as per your requirement, enter the username and password of the respective Vonage Enterprise account.
- Click on the button that says “Sign In”.
If the username and password that you entered are correct, you should now be successfully logged into the account.
In the above article, we have tried to include the maximum amount of useful information possible about Vonage including the different Vonage plans for home and business, and how to do Vonage login.
We believe that this article was helpful in providing you with necessary information about Vonage telecommunication services. If you have any more doubts about the features, plans or pricing of services offered by Vonage, then do leave a comment below and we will surely help you out.